What Breeds Could Be In My Kitten?

Jakob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there, me and some friends rescued a couple different litters of kittens from an industrial lot, and we kept one of the kittens, but her colouring and face is so unique that we think she definietly has to have some type of breed in her. Was thinking probably Norwegian forest cat for sure possibly mixed with Russian blue, but most likely just mixed. Either way mostly looking for other opinions on what she could be? She's got this blue grey colour at the roots and red brown tips on her fur, striking green eyes. I don't have that many great pictures yet but I posted the ones I do

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She has such a sweet face! I'm thinking she'll probably end up solid dark brown or black, the white/grey bits on her chest/legs look like a fever coat, the result of the mother having an infection while pregnant, (read about it here: THE INDEFINABLE KITTEN COLOURS). Norwegian Forest Cats are longhaired cats, and Russian Blues have much different fur color (silvery blue) and a more slender body. Without papers, she would be a black Domestic Mediumhair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jakob

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She has such a sweet face! I'm thinking she'll probably end up solid dark brown or black, the white/grey bits on her chest/legs look like a fever coat, the result of the mother having an infection while pregnant, (read about it here: THE INDEFINABLE KITTEN COLOURS). Norwegian Forest Cats are longhaired cats, and Russian Blues have much different fur color (silvery blue) and a more slender body. Without papers, she would be a black Domestic Mediumhair.[/QUO
Yeah we were just curious, that's an interesting theory, but also her brother is almost completely grey with only a slight bit of brown on the tips, and the Color is more prominent than it appears. Her and her brother both look very similar to a lot of the forest kittens, plus we saw the stray whos most likely the mother and it's very possible she could've been a Norwegian forest cat. Obviously there's no way to be sure but I'm interested in different speculations