What breed(s) could she possibly be?

krstnptrsn

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I know it's a long shot and I got her from the SPCA so there's no real way of knowing, but my baby girl Babylon (I just call her Baby though because she acts like one!) has some odd characteristics and I'm wondering what she might be.

Here's some pictures of her. Enjoy lol

Baby @ 3-4 wks old. First picture I ever got of her, she was SO tiny!!!

7 months old now

Her super fuzzy bottoms of her feet! Makes it hard for her to run on the hard wood floor lol

I found this picture on the internet of a norwegian forest cat, I thought the resemblance was uncanny, and would be so strange if that's what she was since A) I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and B) I just recently found out that I have family in Norway!

Let me know what you guys think! Not looking for any definitive answers obviously since its hard to know, but would like some input :)

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks to be a domestic longhair, and she looks like a torbie (pattern). Very cute!

Last edited:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I know it's a long shot and I got her from the SPCA so there's no real way of knowing, ...
I found this picture on the internet of a norwegian forest cat, I thought the resemblance was uncanny, and would be so strange if that's what she was since A) I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and B) ...

Let me know what you guys think! Not looking for any definitive answers obviously since its hard to know, but would like some input :)

The hairy parts are alike, so I understand what you say. Although the Norvegian NFC nose is triangular and rather prolonged, compared with cousins  the Siberian  SIB and the Maine Coon.  MCO

You living in North America, the most probable is MCO among ancestors, IF she had any pedigree ancestors.

In any case, IF there is any look alike, it should be among these three breeds. Proceed to look at them and compare with your beautiful

Longhaired Domestic.  

ps   Welcome to the TCS site and our Forums!

Good luck!   *vibes*

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You living in North America, the most probable is MCO among ancestors, IF she had any pedigree ancestors.

Agree that would be the most likely, if any. She's a domestic longhair is all that can be said with certainty. You may trim the fur on her feet if needed too.