What breed of cat would you get?

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'd probably get a Sphynx. I think they have an exotic beauty like no other and I'd want to get it a collection of soft sweaters even though I live in Florida and it really doesn't get cold here at all. 

How could anyone not love this face?

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also love the beauty of the oriental, especially the black ones. I have only seen online pics so I do not know their personality traits.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I would get a Snowshoe. My cat is half snowshoe but his personality is all Snowshoe, and everybody wants to take him home.

nora1

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Norwegian Forest Cat, Bengal and Maine Coon, are my top 3!

I'd LOVE one of each if my allergies allowed it!! LOL

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Bengal. We have Bengals and I am hooked on the breed - I love the intelligence, energy and vocalizations.  I also like the solid muscular build and athletic ability of the F4s and 5s, they are very fun to play with.

Snowshoe would be in second place - I have met a few and I love the personalities.

Eric

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Egyptian mau we have two so i'm a bit biased. I just love this breed.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'd love a Bengal or a Cornish Rex. 

Bengals especially appeal to me because they are so interactive, intelligent, and talkative.  Of course, they're also high energy.  If I got one, I'd have a cat superhighway installed with ropes and ladders.  If only I had lots of money!  hehe
Check out this video by, Meridianbengals a member (or former member) of TCS.  They used to breed and sell Bengals but the last I heard they stopped and were more into rescues.

Watch Titan at the end going about 90 mph!!!  LOL

Last edited: