What breed of cat would you get?

Draco

NOT Malfoy!
Veteran
Purraise
Lets say there's no such thing as "moggies" or domestic short/long hair cats. Only pure-breed cats.

What cat would you get?

I'd get a Sphinx or Devon Rex. I love how soft they are, how unique they look!

pyro burning

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I would love a black coat, blue eyed, Ojos Azule cat! Very fascinating breed.

Draco Draco
I love my Sphynx and I definitely can say it was well worth the hard work to get one. Mine craves for attention, and will always sleep with me no matter how many times I put him down, he'll just sneak up and go under the blanket! Next week I'm picking up another Sphynx for companionship, which he needs. She is a tortie&white. I'll post up pictures when I have her. :)

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I already have an Abyssinian
If I could get another purebred, it would have to be a breed that is more mellow. Maybe a Burmese.

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A Maine Coon. I'm partial to long haired cats and I Like their appearance, and size.

Last edited:

yoohoora

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'd love a Bengal or a Cornish Rex. 

Bengals especially appeal to me because they are so interactive, intelligent, and talkative.  Of course, they're also high energy.  If I got one, I'd have a cat superhighway installed with ropes and ladders.  If only I had lots of money!  hehe

Last edited:

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Some thing huge and fluffy, a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest Cat.

I think either would look fantastic prowling around the Japanese forest.

alyssam

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would get a Sphynx also. I know so many people that think they are hideous and ugly, but I think they are beautiful.

kittymomma1122

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

I am so partial to applehead Siamese cats.
Me too!! Our neighbor had one who visited our house. He was a very large boy who would back my dog down. He would lay on top of my refrigeration at swat us in the head when we walked by. We called him the neighborhood cat because he came in everyone house. He was not a cuddler like my babies are though.

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I wanted a short haired breed I'd get a Cornish Rex. A buddy has 2 and they are really cool.

I just don't like the way Sphynx cats feel. It's too weird. If I had one though, I'd name him Mr. Bigglesworth:)