What breed mix is my cat?

emilypaarman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi friends! Just curious as to what mixture of breeds my cat may be. I know its impossible to know exactly, but from my research, maybe a Tabby Siamese cross? Lynx Point? She is very vocal, like a siamese, clingy with medium-short hair. Her eyes sometimes look crossed. Her belly is creamy white with faint grey dots in a 

tnrcatwoman

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I can definitely see tabby & possibly siamese or something else that makes the stripes more wide vs thin. Those eyes are beautiful :rbheart:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emilypaarman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for the input!!:) totally agree. her face doesn't look too Siamese expect for the eyes. They're so expressive hahaha I always know how she's feeling by looking at them

fishandbones

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah can totally see that mix as mentioned earlier. Your cat is BEA-UTIFUL. ACE VENTURA would agree lol

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
What we do see is a classical tabby and white.  We could essentially say a classical tabby tuxedo.

With classical means  blotched, marbled, bulls eye,    It doesnt mean "a typical common tabby".

And so she has blue eyes.   I suspect it is this which makes you think she is a point.  Possibly,

but although points of the siamese type are renown for their blue eye, they dont have monopoly on blue eyes.  These can also happen on other cats although not so often.

So the question is, is she a a point whom dont looks much as a point,

Or is she a sweet, rather common  blotched tabby tuxedo bi-color, with the somewhat unusual, blue eyes?

Perhaps some more good pics would help us analyse.  Including the tail and backside of the ears.

Last edited: