What Breed Might Layla Be?

KMac8682

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone

Got this beautiful little lady yesterday and I was just wondering what breed she might be. She is a greyish colour and the pictures don’t really do her justice. Her fur is so shiny.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KMac8682

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I know the vet said all is well but I'm curious, what's the problem with her foot?
She was born with a deformity on her front right paw. vet verified this could have been from birth or something may have happened. It appears as if she only has one claw, and the paw hasnt formed properly, with toes and toe pad missing.

If doesn’t hold her back in anyway. I’ll will try send a picture and you can see. I’m not sure if this is a common thing..Layla is my first kitten so it’s all still new.

Attachments

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
She was born with a deformity on her front right paw. vet verified this could have been from birth or something may have happened. It appears as if she only has one claw, and the paw hasnt formed properly, with toes and toe pad missing.

If doesn’t hold her back in anyway. I’ll will try send a picture and you can see. I’m not sure if this is a common thing..Layla is my first kitten so it’s all still new.
:catlove:I'm not sure either. I am so glad it doesn't bother her and bless you for giving her a loving furr-ever home, many humans only want something that looks perfect.:rock::touched::happycat: