What breed is this friendly stray?

yobroski

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She would be a domestic short-hair, looks like some sort of mix, wouldn't have a specific breed. The orange on her face is interesting, and her fur looks more like a dark brown than a straight black. Shes very cute :)

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is she friendly? If she were sticking around my house, she might not be a stray long. :lol3:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is she friendly? If she were sticking around my house, she might not be a stray long. :lol3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margotcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes she is very friendly, she allows people to pet her and she will run up to me when I come into the yard and start nuzzeling/rubbing against my leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That nosepiece tells she is a tortie.  Domestic short hair as breed, as earlier said.

Her carrying a collar tells someone claims to be her owner.  Or at any rate, claim she does has an owner, does belong.   Who, you TS?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

margotcat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That nosepiece tells she is a tortie.  Domestic short hair as breed, as earlier said.

Her carrying a collar tells someone claims to be her owner.  Or at any rate, claim she does has an owner, does belong.   Who, you TS?
That's our collar we put on with a note for the owner to call us but they never did. And we also put a found cat sign up and no one called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk