What breed is this cat?

linnalee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

This cat was adopted by my boyfriend so he doesn't know the type of breed. This has been the first cat I haven't been allergic to so I would really like to know for the future.
Buzz has white paws and white patches on his chin and belly. He has a long and fluffy coat, seems like he has a fairly fluffy undercoat as well.
Hopefully these pictures help. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

neah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Since the cat is adopted there's is a very low chance that it is a pure breed. I would hazard a guess however, that it may be part Siberian since that is a fairly allergen free cat (not completely free of allergens but it has a very low count). It seems to be very Siberian in build as well. Since you're allergic to cats perhaps if you want another in the future you can get a Siberian, Sphynx, a Devon or Cornish Rex, or a Balinese or Javanese as these are all low allergen cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

linnalee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
His eyes are green

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Im thinking a little on the solid ragdoll.  He isnt no solid colored having white, so he cant be purebred.  But he may be of a near Ancestry, a fresh mix from there.

I dont know much about solid ragdolls, just knows they do exist - and this could be a good proposal.   Green eyes arent declining this.
His eyes are green

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Solid colored ragdoll, I meant of course. Ie not the usual pointed ragdoll.