What Breed Is She?

belochka

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My relatives got this sweet kitten. The person who had the kitten said she was some kind of British breed.
I am not good at nuances in cat breeds, but I always thought that the British short haired is the cute chubby faces looking type. But maybe there are some other British breeds I don't know about.

So could someone help identify this little girl? She's 3 months old or so.

Attachments

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Could we get more pics? It will perhaps make it easier. You have though absolutely right, this is no British shorthair.
I dont recognize the breed me either, yet the face structure is quite unususal.

Perhaps a burma?? They are usually not white, but sometimes must be the first, no?
Once she got the all white gene on her, it will cover the usual burma coloration... So perhaps a mix with burma x an all white cat.

for the time being, you must of course count her as a domestic shorthair.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Ps - your nick, belochka - it strikes me it means "The little white one" - is it from this kitty?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Could we get more pics? It will perhaps make it easier. You have though absolutely right, this is no British shorthair.
I dont recognize the breed me either, yet the face structure is quite unususal.

Perhaps a burma?? They are usually not white, but sometimes must be the first, no?
Once she got the all white gene on her, it will cover the usual burma coloration... So perhaps a mix with burma x an all white cat.

for the time being, you must of course count her as a domestic shorthair.
Yes, or maybe a Burmilla x all white cat?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

belochka

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
stefanz and abyeb - thank you for your replies.
Here are some more photos.

Stefanz - regarding my nick. No, it's not because of her, it's because of real squirrels. But nice catch :) - I didn't even think that it could sound related to her (talk about synchronicities ;) ).

I think she is a mix of some sort, but again - I am very far from cat breed experts.
IMG_7956.JPG
IMG_7963.JPG
IMG_7961.JPG
IMG_7957.JPG