What breed is my kitty?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Hi There!  I'm wondering what breed my kitty looks like to you?  I've been told "Himalayan Cross Breed," Siberian, Rag Doll, Lynx Point, Siamese.  I'm very confused!  Thanks! 
Lynx point is a description, meaning a pointed tabby.    He is obviously no siamese, but that point is of the siamese type, and the gene comes for  isamese ancestors.

I suppose a good comparison could be to Neva Masquerade - whom are sort off pointed siberians.  Ragdoll isnt not impossible either...

But that is for comparison - she is most probably a longhaired domestic, lynx point...

A beautie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherbug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lynx point is a description, meaning a pointed tabby.    He is obviously no siamese, but that point is of the siamese type, and the gene comes for  isamese ancestors.

I suppose a good comparison could be to Neva Masquerade - whom are sort off pointed siberians.  Ragdoll isnt not impossible either...
But that is for comparison - she is most probably a longhaired domestic, lynx point...

A beautie!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

heatherbug

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks so much! He's actually a boy but he's so pretty he looks like a girl. We are absolutely in love with him!