What breed is my kitty?

hyposophobia

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I saved her from the dumpster at my work. She's got quite the personality! She is shy with strangers but completely fine around me. She's very loving and super friendly. Has a cute attatchment to my older cat.

]

Last edited by a moderator:

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Somebody will be along that can help you with your questions. I just popped in to say, I am so glad you rescued this sweet looking cat. What a blessing it is to this little fur baby that you came along when you did. Good luck with her. :nod:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is a super nice and beautiful  domestic shorthair.  They seldom get more beautiful than this, be it domestics or purebreds...

I think he is a broken mackerel tabby.   Although it may happen you may find enough with spots on his upper body (tummy doenst count), to get him technically counted as a spotted tabby.

So, a striped tabby, or tigrered as some say.  Broken stripes if you so want.    :)

Congrats!

prrrrr

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think she may have a little bit of abyssinian, but still a domestic cat.

Not an expert, just a catlover!

nibblerandco

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
With those long legs, spots, and general angular looks I would guess she might have some oriental background. Again I'm not an expert though! I think she's a spotted tabby -- her spine line is broken into spots.