What Breed Is My Cat ?

AshandMaya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My cat Justin wondered into my backyard as a tiny little kitten so I decided to adopt him and took him to the vet and did all
The necessary things
Although I’m unsure to what breed he is
He is 4 months old now, very playful, can run super fast and climb everything ( trees) and has gorgeous fur, and a long body and tail can anyone help
Thank you

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's beautiful! I would describe him as a silver classic tabby domestic shorthair. Most cats are not any particular breed.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He’s gorgeous! I think his pattern looks like silver classic tabby. His breed would be Domestic Shorthair.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AshandMaya

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
lutece lutece is the expert but to me Justin looks like brown classic tabby on some photos (and silver on others), A AshandMaya can you post pictures without filters and not in black&white, with good light?
I have not used any filters just simply my iPhone camera just in different types of natural light, he is definitely grey/silver

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agree. But if he fancies about his granddad the King, er, a marbled bengal, you dont need to deny and disappoint him. It may even be true... not probable but fully possible.