What Breed Is My Cat?

whitecrayon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_8158.JPG
IMG_8155.JPG IMG_8144.JPG
I adopted my cat a few months ago and I was curious what breed she is/looks like. She is about a year old. I didn't manage to get a good enough picture of it but she has a raccoon like tail (Dark rings/stripes on her tail) Also I don't know if it's worth mentioning but I'm very allergic to cats but I have very minimal symptoms around her. Thanks

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She could very well have some Siamese influence, more of an old-style in body type. Technically, without papers, she would be called a blue point Domestic Shorthair. You've found a gorgeous kitty there for sure!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whitecrayon

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She could very well have some Siamese influence, more of an old-style in body type. Technically, without papers, she would be called a blue point Domestic Shorthair. You've found a gorgeous kitty there for sure!
Thanks for the reply :) She definitely has the personality of a Siamese

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Yes, a very nice look alike of siamese old type. Really gorgious. Although chance is big her parents has completely different looks! she seems to be a blue lynx point. These tails stripes you mention reveal she carries tabby too ("lynx"), its not that visible on her forehead. The color of the point itself is blue.