What Breed Is My Cat?

Agirlnamedkylie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0429.JPG This is Berlioz he is about 2 And a half and i brought him in as a stray. He is a very relaxed cat, you can pick him up at anytime,even when he is eating! He also licks me like a dog when I am petting him or am laying close by. I know he is not a pure green but maybe someone can help identify the parts of him. Thank you so much!!

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He has kind of a triangular face so he could be a decent Norwegian Forest Cat lookalike. Without papers, though, he would be called a black Domestic Mediumhair. Handsome for sure!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Agirlnamedkylie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He has kind of a triangular face so he could be a decent Norwegian Forest Cat lookalike. Without papers, though, he would be called a black Domestic Mediumhair. Handsome for sure!
Thank you so much for your reply and compliment to my fur baby.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I want to comment on the story as such. As a stray he was surely considered as worthless, really a nuisance, and utterly unreliable. BUT. You gave it a go, and found this piece of marvel, a true kind and friendly companion...

Even in the middle of a dirty street gutter you can find pieces of fine gems. Just to brush off the dirt, take care of what you found - and here you are! :)

MoonRockyMistyMuffin

I love cats but I'm not lonely
Young Cat
Purraise
He's too fluffy to be a DSH, so he's definetly a longer-haired breed. And he's so pretty!!!