what breed is my cat?

panceeta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi there just wanted to ask if my cat is really an american short hair? said it was, when my mom bought it. im from Philippines. just wanted to make sure. please help me to know what breed does my cat really is :)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

panceeta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this was his first pic. this pic was took by my mom when she bought him. he was still young in this photo tho. the picture I first posted it was only taken this week :)

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It surely depends on where and from whom she buyed this cat... Withouth suoitable papers and certificates you never know for sure.

Anyway, he doesnt looks as I think a typical phillippines moggie would look, whom would look a little alike an oriental, perhaps...   So yeah, the type could be found in USA, and perhaps even american shorthair.

But I suppose such cats arent uncommon in Phillippines either...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

panceeta

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It surely depends on where and from whom she buyed this cat... Withouth suoitable papers and certificates you never know for sure.
Anyway, he doesnt looks as I think a typical phillippines moggie would look, whom would look a little alike an oriental, perhaps...   So yeah, the type could be found in USA, and perhaps even american shorthair.
But I suppose such cats arent uncommon in Phillippines either...
sadly, there was no given papers nor certificates to name what breed he really is :( my mom said he was bought in "maynila" an animal store there in particular and only said he is an american shorthair. when I searched an images of american shorthair in google, my cat's appearance was far from what google's given pictures of an american shorthair... for you, what do you think does my cat really is?