What breed is my cat?

mimibky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
View media item 263377
So i adopted this little beauty from my local adoption center, i was told she has 'no breed' and that she was just a domestic cat, I am not a huge expert but i just wanted to ask if she does have a breed that any of you might know of?

She is turning 6 months old April 1st.

thanks all!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

So i adopted this little beauty from my local adoption center, i was told she has 'no breed' and that she was just a domestic cat, I am not a huge expert but i just wanted to ask if she does have a breed that any of you might know of?

She is turning 6 months old April 1st.

thanks all!
Wow, what a real stunning beauty, and sweet also, you got into your home!

Now, she is surely as they said, domestic fo no especial breed.  But we can try to describe her anyways.  She is a tortie, and tabby, and has some white.

Torbie and white as description?   She has a vaguely resemblance of Maine Coon, but she isnt longhaired.   So medium haired, I think.

That is so far I do come at this moment, I will perhaps mature into more thought, if  I we get input from others too.   Its often so, thoughts gives more thoughts.  And together we may get onto heights none of us would achive alone.

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mimibky

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

Wow, what a real stunning beauty, and sweet also, you got into your home!

Now, she is surely as they said, domestic fo no especial breed.  But we can try to describe her anyways.  She is a tortie, and tabby, and has some white.

Torbie and white as description?   She has a vaguely resemblance of Maine Coon, but she isnt longhaired.   So medium haired, I think.

That is so far I do come at this moment, I will perhaps mature into more thought, if  I we get input from others too.   Its often so, thoughts gives more thoughts.  And together we may get onto heights none of us would achive alone.

Good luck!
hello!

yup you got it right she is labeled as 'medium-long' hair, it looks a bit longer for real life as oppose to the picture.

thank you so much for your help!! i wasnt so clear on breeds, lets hope we get some more replies

thanks again 

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Can you post a picture of her profile (The side of her head, so we can see how the nose flows into the forehead etc) and maybe one a little more from the front? Thank you! :) She's pretty btw!

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
She's a lovely looking cat! Very beautiful :) We can never know for sure what breed she has in her lines or could be, without a pedigree. It's very possible she has something along her lines like a Maine Coon or a Norwegian Forest cat, mixed with a domestic cat that resulted into this gorgeous girl. I would guess the first one, when looking at her size (She seems really big to me for a 6 month old) and profile :) 

Enjoy her lots, she seems like an awesome pet :) Have fun talking to her haha! :D Thanks for sharing her with us!