what breed is my cat?

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
What a beautiful girl :heart4:

She does look like a bengal in the face and head shape.

I can see tabby pattern on face, legs and tail but I can't tell if she has pattern on the trunk of her body. Which makes me think she is a ticked tabby. I don't believe you get ticked tabbies in bengals. But I could be completely wrong and just can't see the tabby marking on her body in the pictures :lol3:

Could you post some pictures so we can see what pattern she has on her body ? ;)

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow! Just gorgeous. Congrats on adopting her.

She looks like a Bengal to me too. Dilute classic l thought (the pix are a bit fuzzy) but the blue eyes thew me off, so l had to look it up 
  She could be a Lynx Snow Marble. That's the closest l could find.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Wow! Just gorgeous. Congrats on adopting her.
She looks like a Bengal to me too. Dilute classic l thought (the pix are a bit fuzzy) but the blue eyes thew me off, so l had to look it up :lol3:   She could be a Lynx Snow Marble. That's the closest l could find.
Oh yes I agree she does look like a bengal. You can see the pattern now - I would say either lynx snow marble or seal lynx marble for colour and pattern

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sarah bsh

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She is a very beautiful cat but full of attitude!!!

lorelaibella

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You can tell your kitty is exotic as well because of how much its eyes glow in pictures. I've noticed regular common breeds turn red or glow slightly...whereas exotic cat's eyes have a super glow to them like your pictures.