TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is surely a domestic, like 97% of cats dont belonging to any especial breed.

The color grey is called blue in the cat fanciers language, thus  Domestic short hair, blue.

What he is look alike is not easy to say, especielly as they eyes are greenish on some pic, and copperish on another...

Still, my guess will be he is a somewhat look alike British short hair, which is a decently common breed at least.  He is not according to show standard, but but.

He is more comparable to their akin the Chartreux, but chartreux is a very rare breed...

Nice fancy clothes!  I hope it isnt very cold at your place, so he doesnt need to have them more than occasionally.

Good luck!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

adriana cardoso

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will post more photos...=)...maybe when she grow up will be better to understand what breed she looks....I'm reading about Chartreux breed...my Sissy is very different of my other cat Ozzy because she is very quiet...I can hear her purr a lot...but she is almost mute...infrequently she do some sound like a meow...she loves play and bit me all the time...she is always around me.

My baby is using  clothes because we are on winter weather...

I live in Brazil but we had very cold days...Sissy was very sick when I adopt her...with rhinotracheitis ...=(...and others infections on her body...and with a big cut on her back...

She is going great now...like a miracle...but I'm afraid of her become sick again...for this reason she use clothes...just on cold days...

Thank you very much for reply...