dawn121

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
She's a gorgeous domestic short hair... Cats of a specific breed are only found at reputable breeders.

I'm so glad you choose to adopt from a shelter..

And welcome to TCS

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She's a gorgeous domestic short hair... Cats of a specific breed are only found at reputable breeders.

I'm so glad you choose to adopt from a shelter..

And welcome to TCS
I do wholeheartly agree with all this above.  Specific breeds are very rare, even mixes are rare. Toghether perhaps 10% of cat population, probably less.

But IF we want anyway to play and speculate a little, if there may be a mix somewhere, so my guess would be - she may be part Russian blue. These gray with some silvery in it, these greenish eyes, her being petite.

I dont think she may be RB of verry pet quality, but a half RB - perhaps.

Welcome to our Forums!

Good luck!

Ps.  Im so glad she apparently got a verry good home. A real luxury life for an ex shelter cat.  Happy!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

dawn121

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you guys!

I have had cats in the past and that's why i wanted to find out for sure if she was or wasn't a particular breed. She is gorgeous and very well behaved and i am so glad that i have got her.She my baby! and her name is Mia. When i got her they were not sure how old she was but i think she was around 2 because was so small and i have had her a year and a half now and she has grown a lot!

Thanks for your replies!