What Breed Is My 6 Month Old ?

kaitlynsettle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got him when he was 3-4 months old, his mother had been killed and the owner couldn't keep him so I snatched him up! I still have no idea what his breed is though. I don't think he's anything rare or unique, but he is a super big cat ! He already looks fully grown to me but he's not even a year yet. My friend said he looks like a Turkish Van but he has to many spots on his body to be one. Though he does have some of the facial features, as in the nose and his very defined cheekbones, but I'm not entirely sure.
20171107_162625-1.jpg
20171107_162532-1.jpg
20171107_162645.jpg
20171107_162708.jpg
20171107_162636.jpg
Please help ! (':

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He's beautiful! He would be called a red spotted tabby and white Domestic Shorthair. His facial structure is very unique, but I wouldn't compare him to a Turkish Van, because he doesn't have the Van pattern and he's not longhaired. He could have some Oriental ancestry, with that hint of a wedge-shaped face, and large ears.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kaitlynsettle

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's beautiful! He would be called a red spotted tabby and white Domestic Shorthair. His facial structure is very unique, but I wouldn't compare him to a Turkish Van, because he doesn't have the Van pattern and he's not longhaired. He could have some Oriental ancestry, with that hint of a wedge-shaped face, and large ears.
Thank you so much !! It's been killing me not knowing what he is but now I'm happy.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much !! It's been killing me not knowing what he is but now I'm happy.
You could always get a DNA test done on him! Both UC Davis and Basepaws can test for a cat's breed ancestry.