What Breed is Bear??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So my mom decided today that it was best for Bear to go back to his old owners ((they asked to have him returned if he ever needed to be givin away))...

I miss him so much.. we were having issues with him Marking his Territory in the house... poor lil guy
we dont really know how to handle something like that. I just feel so bad for giving him back... I would have kept him but my mom didnt agree. I was gonna have him fixed within the next few months but that would have taken to long. ... I miss him so much already

I figured id let you guys know.

marianjela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marianjela

How 'bout Corgi x Pug???

His butt definitely looks pug-ish

Either that or part pig
OK - so his nose is too long to be part Pug, but you got love that tail!!!!

Check out http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/

If you go to the "Hybrid" section you will find several breeds of Corgis mixed with something. The closest I found was what they call a Corillon, Papillon father/Corgi mother

http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/c/corillon.htm

The dog shown is just a pup so beware of the cuteness warning!

andii99

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is crazy! I saw this site on google and was looking for dogs who looked like mine bc a lot of ppl say they've never heard of this mix. Well, "Bear" is to a "T" exactly like my dog Mia. I wouldve thought this was my dog in the picture. And I know for sure that she is a shiba/Chi mix...So theres your answer!
hope this helps

PS: I was hoping to add a pic but for some reason it wont let me
If you'd like some pics so you can say, "omg" PM me. Im happy to see that theres another dog like mine(Not that I thought there wasnt, but Ive looked for so long!) Its such a unique mix!!

Thanks,
Andii

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vixen16

((of course we'll never know for sure but its still fun to guess))..
They do mutt-testing now!!! I believe it is around $50-100 in the states and they will tell you exactly that the make up of your dog is

It was on Martha...

Edit: sorry missed the entire second page, sorry that you had to find a new home for bear!

mmnichols84

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our dogs are so alike it's scary! I thought I was looking at a picture of my dog when I searched buhund mix, then I realized the only differance between our dogs is the sex! This post is not letting insert a photo but if you would like to compare pictures and are interested please send me a PM. I'll send you a picture then. Our dogs look identical. They could be from the same litter. Sorry for my emphasis and excitement. I just never saw a dog like mine before. I hope to hear from you.

Melissa

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry that happened! (((((((((BIG HUG)))))))))))

p&r

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would deff say corgi cause of the legs but maybe corgi pom or corgi, pom and chi.

lucania

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Chihuahua/Shiba it is

I have one and they look identical.. it is scary