What Breed Does My Special Lil Man Look Like?

MCPrescott

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone!

I've had my cat Noob for about 5 years now, and have never really wondered what type of breed he is. That is, until recently when My boyfriend and I adopted a Tortie Long Haired kitten and gave Noob a baby sister. I just wonder, because I had no backstory on him! I adopted him when he was 2 years old - from a family friend who had 3 cats already. They needed to "downsize" due to county regulations and had to give up 1 cat. When I first met him, he was the sweetest boy!

5 years later, and he is not only my pet but basically my child. I spoil him rotten, and so does his grandma :D. He is very vocal; He meows constantly, and loves to join in on a conversation when we have friends or family over. He loves catnip, but he eats it instead of sniffing it. He loves being held for long periods, but only by me - he'll let my boyfriend hold him, but only for a few minutes at a time. He adores wet cat food - a treat I only give him once every 2 - 3 days, since he has some stomach issues that causes him to get sick easily. Also, he doesn't mind when I dress up his collar with various ties. He's been with me through thick and thin, the best times and the worst times. He knows when I'm happy, and he knows how to cheer me up when I am sad. He is just the sweetest boy imaginable.

Anyways, I'm rambling. But I just love him to pieces. If you guys could help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it! Below are some pics of my handsome man.
20170904_234458.jpg
IMG_20180105_092858_973.jpg
IMG_20180131_171514_715.jpg
FB_IMG_1502937334979.jpg (The white cat in the background was his older sister, but she is sadly gone now)
20170920_181322.jpg

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is a very handsome brown classic tabby and white domestic shorthair. I'm sure everyone would love to see pictures of your kitten too :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I agree- brown classic tabby and white Domestic Shorthair. He is very cute and looks very sweet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MCPrescott

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks guys! He is a very sweet boy! His baby sister, however, is VERY shy. But we just adopted her - so I think once we warm her up with some treats and toys, she'll be right at home with us. The only photo I have of her, is her adoption photo. Still she is a beauty. Her name is Tatiana
Screenshot_2018-05-15-12-05-43.png

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
She is a tortie, of course. And very pretty. The name obligues. Shall we pretend she is a Siberian look alike?

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is going to sound like a stupid question, but what state are you in?