What breed does my kitten look like? :)

angel14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I was given a 8 weeks old kitten by a friend of mine, who's family was moving out of state. I saw the mom cat, but no dad. They were 4 litters, and my kitten was the smallest one. I am not sure if she is a siamese or a rag doll mix? She is very affectionate and playful, likes chasing balls all around the house and sleep in my lap. I am a first time kitten owner :)

Thank you! 

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
So you did see the mom and the 4 kittens in the litter?   Are they all pointed?  Long or shorthaired?    Or just your new baby is poitned?

The fur seems more or less shorthaired.   How is the tail?  

I wait with my answer till I get answers on questions above.  You can also please put in some more pic....  We love pics.   :)        @Angel14  

catmommaof4

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She looks like cat. My kittys not a kitty. But it looks like a Tokinese or Siamese. So cool =)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

angel14

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
To Stefan. Yes her brother looks like her but other two more like mom domestic shorthair greyish color.
Her tail is grey and little fur.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
OK, so they seems shorthair, two siblings pointed, two not pointed.  Mom not pointed.  Mom looks shorthaired, but with that rather bushy tail, I suspect she must be counted as medium hair = ie gentetically she is longhaired...

It will thus give:  the father was pointed. Mom is a carrier.  Half kittens become pointed, the rest are carriers, but themselves not pointed.

She is a look alike of siamese, sooner old type siamese than modern siamese.

Bushy tail?  So ragdoll-alike after all??   Nay, lets not complicate things.  I pretend I dont see anything.    :)