What Breed Does My Cat Look?

yaxosa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I recently found a cat around my house and I took her in, fully vetted her, she has been previously owned before because the vet said she has a scar from being spayed. She's also very sociable to humans. She's all white, one blue eye and one green eye. My friends all say she's just a domestic shorthair but I'm not convinced. Is there a breed that she resembles?

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yaxosa yaxosa - Welcome to TCS! Without a DNA test, or a pedigree, she'd be described as an odd-eyes white Domestic Short Hair. She's absolutely stunning, and reminds me exactly of a girl I had many many years ago.

That said, she bears a striking resemblance to one breed in particular - the Khao Manee

Khao Manee - Google Search

- and although they're incredibly rare, there are breeders in several places worldwide, so it's not absolutely impossible that a Khao Manee might have escaped her home. No matter her breed, she's a gorgeous and stately-looking cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

yaxosa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yaxosa yaxosa - Welcome to TCS! Without a DNA test, or a pedigree, she'd be described as an odd-eyes white Domestic Short Hair. She's absolutely stunning, and reminds me exactly of a girl I had many many years ago.

That said, she bears a striking resemblance to one breed in particular - the Khao Manee

Khao Manee - Google Search

- and although they're incredibly rare, there are breeders in several places worldwide, so it's not absolutely impossible that a Khao Manee might have escaped her home. No matter her breed, she's a gorgeous and stately-looking cat.
Wow! She does bear a resemblance. Thank you for sharing. And yes no matter her breed she'll always be loved lol

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I think 1CatOverTheLine gave you awesome information, and I can't really think of anything to add, except that she's a very striking cat!