What Breed Does My Cat Look Like?

Nysure

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_1161.JPG
I know without paper, cat's are categorized as domestic. But I am just curious what everyone thinks our cat Snowy looks like. He was a recused cat. We think he was a lost cat since he was found with a collar but there was no ID tag or microchip so we were not able to find his owner. He is about 7 months old now. We have him for 4 months. Here is the pic. Thank you!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
He is a decent Turkish Angora lookalike, with his modified wedge shaped head, slender body, and full tail. Actual Turkish Angora influence would be extremely unlikely, though, as these are one of the rarest breeds. Snowy is very cute for sure!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nysure

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He is a decent Turkish Angora lookalike, with his modified wedge shaped head, slender body, and full tail. Actual Turkish Angora influence would be extremely unlikely, though, as these are one of the rarest breeds. Snowy is very cute for sure!
Thank you for your response. We thought Snowy looks very similar to a Turkish Angora as well. He also has the personality, a very sweet boy as long as he is in control.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agree, a nice Turkish Angora look alike.

Very nice!!!