What breed does my cat Alfie look like?

Hm93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I only ask because he looks so different from my other cats. He is 5/6 months old, so not fully grown yet and he is already much longer than my fully grown male tuxedo cat who is also quite large. His body shape is very lean, athletic, long, with a long face, very large ears, very long legs and long feet. He is extremely athletic and energetic. He was found injured on the streets of Turkey so we have no background information and he was also found without his mother or siblings. The area that he was found was an affluent area where many people have specific breed cats, so I thought he is maybe mixed. It of course doesn't make a difference I love him all the same but I was just curious :) I've attached some photos below of my lovely guy Alfie
1.png
2.png
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG
DSC_0002_edited.jpg
DSC_0027.JPG
DSC_0041.JPG
DSC_0058.JPG
DSC_0087_edited_edited.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hm93

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Also his hair is super straight, flat and shiny if that makes sense. Not fluffy at all

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its quite probable he has an Ancestor. He is after all a spotted tabby. Not that its forbidden to be a spotted tabby for a domestic street cat; but its not very common either.

But for all practical reasons, we will call him for a domestic shorthair, spotted brown tabby and white.

He will probably grow into his body; its possible his Ancestor was an Orientale or Siamese; they are sibling breeds, and are lean with big ears. with prolonged faces..

ps. his third eyelids are visible. its often a sign of some inflammation in the body; often just a deworming needed...