What Breed Are These Adorable Kittens

Mila21

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,

Recently I took 4 kittens in from a family that was not able to care for them properly anymore. I want to find a good new owner for them but I wouldn't know what to tell them about the breed. Could anyone help me identify their breed(s)?

Attachments

Last edited:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Hello everyone,

Recently I took 4 kittens in from a family that was not able to care for them properly anymore. I want to find a good new owner for them but I wouldn't know what to tell them about the breed. Could anyone help me identify their breed(s)?

If you dont manage to send the pics, try with copy and paste.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
They seem like pretty good Maine Coon lookalikes, but without papers they would be considered Domestic Longhairs. It looks like some of the kittens would be described as brown tabby (in the classic or "bullseye" tabby pattern) and white Domestic Longhair, and others are brown tabby (in the classic or "bullseye" tabby pattern- with no white) Domestic Longhairs. They are all adorable for sure!

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did you take the mom in as well? Are you keeping them 100% inside?

Thank you for helping!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I dont see well on my Iphone but Im not sure they are longhair. ONE is longhair I suspect the momma. White tummy up?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah I was thinking they might be longhairs, or eventually grow longer hair because of their long ear furnishings