What Breed Are My Cats

Chinenye T

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
IMG_0686.JPG
IMG_0688.JPG
IMG_0630.JPG

Hi. I just got my kittens a few weeks ago. Not really sure how old but about 3 months I think. The fluffier one is Abby and the handsome devil is Gibbs. They're both siblings same mom and dad but they look so different. I thought they were tabby cats but what do I know? Lol. Help please.

Attachments

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
C Chinenye T - These two gorgeous kitties are, indeed, both Tabby patterned. Abby is a Domestic Longhair, and Gibbs is a Domestic Shorthair - both are Blue and white, and both are white-mitted. Good thing that their genders turned out right, because if Gibbs were that cute and fluffy, Tony DiNozzo would be running rampant in the Navy Yard.

Welcome to TCS!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Abby is a beautiful blue tabby (in the classic or "bullseye" tabby pattern) and white Domestic Longhair. Gibbs would be a blue tabby (also in the classic pattern) and white Domestic Shorthair.

Alejandra Rico

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
C Chinenye T - These two gorgeous kitties are, indeed, both Tabby patterned. Abby is a Domestic Longhair, and Gibbs is a Domestic Shorthair - both are Blue and white, and both are white-mitted. Good thing that their genders turned out right, because if Gibbs were that cute and fluffy, Tony DiNozzo would be running rampant in the Navy Yard.

Welcome to TCS!
:flail::flail::flail:
Now we need an Abysinian or a Savannah look alike for Sheeba and a nice short hair with a sweet face for McGee. Not sure about DiNozzo, though, maybe a medium hair Maine Coon mix? Or a hyper bengal mix :biggrin: