What Brands Are Like Weruva Or Eb?

sunflower7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
seems my cats LIKE their pates but are REALLY liking the new ones I bought- weruva and earthborn ( not fish)
however I feel weruva is pricey since it's so much water in the can and way less shredded meat.
I also tried fussie cat but I do like bigger cans than the 3 ounce

What other brands have chicken like this? anyone know?
but not looking for storebrands like fancy feast

Thanks!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Try Soulistic sold by Petco. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Weruva and Soulistic are owned by the same company. Soulistic costs less and you often get a discount if you buy...12, I think it is.

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You could try the tiki cat puka puka luau chicken, and their koolina luau chicken they have a 6oz can.

my cats love shreds, but they also like minced. i have been getting them the poultry variety pack from chewy lately, american journey. i get the 3 oz cans, but i notice they have 12 oz cans now.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Try Soulistic sold by Petco. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Weruva and Soulistic are owned by the same company. Soulistic costs less and you often get a discount if you buy...12, I think it is.

Yes, Weruva and Soulstic are made by the same company. The varieties are even the same, just named differently and with a minor ingredient or two difference.

This might be helpful: Canned Cat food Spreadsheets BFF is also made by Weruva but it's mostly seafood based.

Applaws is textured food but none of the canned / pouch / tray foods are complete diets. They are only treat foods.

Pride by Instinct is textured food but not quite like Weruva.

Most textured food in gravy / broth/ sauce are mostly liquid with little actual food. Plus the starches used to thicken the liquid means a higher carb content of the food. That's not a problem unless you have a diabetic cat but it's good to limit higher carb foods to occasional meals.