What are your cat's colors?

MonaLyssa33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A lot of people have colors that they look good in, but what about cats? I've always thought that there are some colors that I think really complement my cats.

My cats don't wear collars, but if they did there are some colors I'd choose over others for each cat. Flora and Maisie I think would look good in pale pink, pale blue or pale green. Remy, being a black cat, has a lot of colors that complements him, but I'd say the best one would be red.

What about your cats?

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Toffee and Fudge are orange tabbies and they have some white markings on them. Toffee has a white chin and Fudge had a white fleck on his neck.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Phoebe is dilute tortie and Daisy dark grey and white mask and mantle. They don’t have collars, being microchipped and indoor-only (and all my cats that wore collars ended up with the hair rubbed off, regardless of the material). As for colours that would suit them, I think they’d go for anything that shows the hair they’ve shed!

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
My two look great in light blue and green :) You can really tell one of them is more photogenic outside than the other LOL Jum likes to move a lot, so she's harder to snap pics of.

Attachments