What are you listening to right now? 2023

yekrats

What a Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful World
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just got back from the Mariner's game. Now it's quiet.
Mariner's 3 - Cardinals 7 ☹

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How bad was yours? Mine just developed, it’s low-level hissing, a mild nuisance but no worse. Don’t know why it started, it’s not blood pressure.
I developed tinnitis last October when I had a really bad cold. It's a constant ringing in my ears and it never goes away. A doctor gave me prednisone but it did not help. Then he told me to get hearing aides but they did not help and were very expensive. It really only bothers me when I think about it. I guess I'll take it to my grave. I heard that sometimes it never goes away.

Right now I'm listening to a dog barking non stop. I have my window open.

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I developed tinnitis last October when I had a really bad cold. It's a constant ringing in my ears and it never goes away. A doctor gave me prednisone but it did not help. Then he told me to get hearing aides but they did not help and were very expensive. It really only bothers me when I think about it. I guess I'll take it to my grave. I heard that sometimes it never goes away.

Right now I'm listening to a dog barking non stop. I have my window open.
Yes, sometimes it is a lifelong thing. :( I hope I’m not told to get hearing aids or the things like hearing aids that produce white noise (if they have them in Australia). My hearing isn’t bad.

I’m listening to the cat fountain, traffic, occasional pigeon cooing, and Daisy eating her nibbies. Nice and peaceful atm and warm enough to have the back door open.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A PBS documentary called " My Grandparents War". Story of British actor " Toby Jones" grandparents during WW2