What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Liver and Onions
I would kill for liver and onions right now. My mom used to make that for my birthday and for my sister's birthday, too. We never bothered to make it because our DHs refuse to eat the stuff. Now that Mom is gone, my sister and I have agreed to make it once a year, just for the two of us. We love it, just smothered in the onions.

(I had my blueberry muffin this morning....Rick brought me one home from DD last night.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A cupcake. :nod:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
So how is that going, Pam? :lol3:

I stii would like a really good Mexican meal.

catdavidlouis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A double cheeseburger from Freddie's w/ a side of chili.  Doc says no, though. So does my wife.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
A chourico and cheese omelet.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
So far, so good!
Still hanging in there!

Poor Rick, though. They had their bowling banquet last night. Ham, roast beef (bad roast beef, actually, according to dear Richard....way too overdone), mashed potatoes, stuffing baked corn, mac and cheese, green beans. No dessert.

NO DESSERT! 
 Richard lives for dessert! He came home all woe-be-gone because there was no dessert. (I don't really understand that myself. It's a banquet....how can there not be any dessert???) That man is so hungry now for something sweet.

But it's OK. It just so happens that I have a small container of French Silk Frosting in the freezer from a couple of months ago. I made a batch of yellow cupcakes this morning right after he went to work and will frost them with the chocolate frosting. When he gets home tonight, he will have his dessert. Poor man....I felt bad for him. You should have seen his face when he came home last night.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.