TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is a beautiful little baby.

I am wanting to say that she looks like a Ragdoll, but I am not sure.  There are other names for long-haired cats with Siamese points and white paws.  I do not recall any of them right now.

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
She is beautiful :rbheart:

She is too fluffy to be a Siamese. Her fluffy coat means she is going to be longhaired when an adult.
She looks more like a ragdoll or Birman. It hard to tell when they are this tiny. Did you see the parents ? If so what did they look like ?

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
She is a wonderfully cute ball of fluff. 
   This ball of fluff looks to have long fur and point markings like a ragdoll or similar.  The texture of her fur as she grows, and if the colouring of her eyes remains the same may give more of a clue as to her ancestry.  I am sure she will be very pretty though and like GemsGem says, it would be really intersting to know what her parents looked like. Chloe is still quite little at 2 months so take good care of your precious baby as she settles in: it will be hard work keeping up with all those warm cuddles inbetween her kitten play.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chloekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello!

I didn't get to see her parents. Her coat reminds me of lamb wool, so she might grow up to be a real fur ball :) we love her regardless, but it's always nice to know your kitty's background

Here's another! She's so sweet!

chloekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thought she might've been a Himmy too at first, but she doesn't have a squishy face 8)

Her tail is kind of bushy also, and medium length. No where near as long as a meezer's.

Here she is taunting our Cockapoo, Maximus.

Here's another profile pic. What a heart breaker!

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She's probably a mix. Her eye color is that of a Himalayan. I'm just going to throw my vote for Colourpoint (Himalayan) Ragdoll. She's just got more white, especially on her face, than usual.

angelinacat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I knew I was missing a name: Himalayan is one I was looking for. That is what I was thinking of when I saw the longish hair.

Last edited:

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I want to add,  Birmans have white paws, ragdolls "usually" not.  However, there IS a variation of ragdolls who does have white paws, the "mitted" or ...  and white.   I think these mitted (or white containing) ragdolls are more popular in USA than in Europe.

What she is look alike is one question.  What she is for real, we cant know if we dont know her parents or at least, litter siblings.

Her parents were perhaps not even points themselves, if both were carriers of the point gene.

The same may be said about the longish fur.

Good you do have a cat friendly dog.  They will surely be good friends.   :)

Good luck!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Her face shape is not right for a Himalayan, she is Himalayan colour which is called a colourpoint but this is seen in other breeds too.

Her colour would be a blue point.

I think she looks more like a ragdoll now having seen the new pictures you posted.
StefanZ is right about birmans having white feet. Yours doesn't so that rules out Birman.

So i am thinking blue point ragdoll best fits her description ;)

chloekitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, after looking at some ragdoll pics, she looks very similar. I thought her head had a nontraditional shape to it, like a transverse oval, and ragdolls seem to have the same trait.