What are the strangest foods (or things) your cat will eat?

kateang

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
boy boy and meow meow loves pork floss, a kind of specialty from thailand... they would be angry with me if i dun share mine with them!

dazeemazeegraze

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Dazee will try and get anything she can.

Chance goes for any bread products, cheese or carrot.

Mazee isn't much for people food except chicken, they all love that.

Grazee has a nose for potato chips.

minerva

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
CArter is a really curious cat, whatever we eat, he tries to get some, though his favourites are cheesecake, pizza (pepperoni and cheese), cottage cheese, salad (I guess he loves the joghurt I put in there, hehe), biscuits and all kinds of sweets foods, like deep fried stuff and the like. He goes nuts when you open the fridge and tries to hop in every time! He also tried chocolate
, my breakfast cereals and several varieties of crisps...

My girl, Laura, only rarely comes to sneak leftovers, mostly a bit of cheese or meat when I'm making dinner. In that case I usually give them those little fatty or tough bits that I need to cut off anyway

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
barnaby will eat a kebab with loads of chilli scauce on it the hotter the better,and currys, ronnies not a mooch its just cat food for him,reggie loves cheese or basically anything im eating thats sweet he wants,

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Harley will eat EVERYTHING!! He loves chicken, eggs, McDonalds french fries...he will eat anything off your plate!

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not sure if I posted on this thread or not
but Tiger loves Doritos and I have caught him eating creamed corn
. He's also known for slurping down noodles. He has a curiosity for ketchup, but everytime he sniffs it, he sneezes, and then does it again... now if I can just teach him to NOT sneeze on our plates!

jamasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jazz a Boo like spaghetti (she will actually stick her face into my bowl) french fries, (I didn't give it to her she snatched it from between my finger and ran) and for some strange reason she slike to eat plastic, espeically the shopping bags the supermarket gives you!

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jinx LOVES sweedish fish!!!
When I open the ziplock bag he comes running and will play with them and chew them and play and chew,
you got the picture!!!