What Are The Signs Of Cat's Depression?help!!!

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
iwill go to the vet tomorrow and my cat is acting weird her energy is low she is not eating or drinking am really worried about her plz any good advice till I go to the vet

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds sick, not depressed. Please get her to the vet as soon as you can.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She vomited yesterday once but after that she got better and her energy was good am really worried

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Of course iwill let you know she ate a little bit and that's it

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she's not eating or drinking you'll need to syringe her some pedialyte (unflavored) to keep her hydration up. Also you can smear honey mixed with a little bit of water to help her get some calories too. Is she having diarrhea too?

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yesterday
If she's not eating or drinking you'll need to syringe her some pedialyte (unflavored) to keep her hydration up. Also you can smear honey mixed with a little bit of water to help her get some calories too. Is she having diarrhea too?
No she has not ,,yesterday she vomited once and ithink because she chewed something wrong after a couple of hours she started to drink and eat normally and her energy was quite good but today she is not eating or drinking :(

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her teeth is erupting

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her teeth is growing

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
9 months

kissthisangel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Niether of my cats were off food or water when they teethed. I see you have taken her to the vet already, but I would likely get a second opinion. Cats being off food is a good indicator that something else is going on. Usually cats grow their adult teeth in and then lose their baby teeth when the adult ones grow up enough to become useful. I was horrified when I first noticed my kitten teething, she was like a shark with seemingly endless teeth. This isn't the case and the new teeth push out the baby teeth but not until they can take over the job. The cat will normally look for something hard/ resistant to chew on to work out their milk teeth. Both of my kittens teethed between 3-6 months and we still have Charlie's teeth in a little box that he worked out on a sisal toy.

Dunya

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Niether of my cats were off food or water when they teethed. I see you have taken her to the vet already, but I would likely get a second opinion. Cats being off food is a good indicator that something else is going on. Usually cats grow their adult teeth in and then lose their baby teeth when the adult ones grow up enough to become useful. I was horrified when I first noticed my kitten teething, she was like a shark with seemingly endless teeth. This isn't the case and the new teeth push out the baby teeth but not until they can take over the job. The cat will normally look for something hard/ resistant to chew on to work out their milk teeth. Both of my kittens teethed between 3-6 months and we still have Charlie's teeth in a little box that he worked out on a sisal toy.
Well now she is all good and everything is normal idont know he showed me the part of the teach which is not growing yet