What Are The Must Have Ingredients In The Raw Diet?

Sallysoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I ran out of EzComplete Premix and was informed by the local supplier (in my country) that it is currently OOS. The new stock is estimated to arrive in mid Jan18. Oops no! I didn't expect that as the local supplier always deliver within 3 days after I callup. I have relied so much on this premix as I just buy boneless meat. Can anyone advise me for this temporary period before I got the premix, what are the must have stuff to add? I know beside the boneless meat, I must include organs (hearts & livers) and grind bones n the ratios of 9-1-1. I will do that. But what are the other stuff die die must have?
Other than asking me to buy other premixes or giving canned/kibbles food, as those may not be my preferred solutions....as my kitty needs slow food transistions .... hope is sthg simple n basic required for the temporary period...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Sallysoo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks. Can't get most of the supplm locally and the butcher unlikely to grind the bones. :( ... Anyway I have ordered some commercial raw cups. Cross fingers that his system can adapt to it with such quick transistion while waiting for the EzComplete premix to restock.