What a day - and ti's only 8:30am!!!

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This week has pretty much sucked - and now DH has been forced to travel and work this weekend over as well. He's fairly miserable at the moment - and who wouldn't be - the weather is absolutely glorious here
And he's got to be stuck in an office at the other end of the country to fix a server problem. So this morning he gets up and knocks over a nearly full bottle of red wine all over himself and BOTH opposite walls in the kitchen, the cat laps some of it up WHILE I'm washing it off the floor and then still fuming, he trundles off to the airport. Only to call me five minutes ago to let me know he's forgotten his passport.
He orders me a cab, I dress and run down the stairs to get it (falling off the last few steps on the way) get outside in time to hear the phone ring and him letting me know that he can get on the plane on his health insurance card (doubles as ID out here). By the time I get back upstairs I'm starting to wonder if it's safe for him to even BE on the plane in the first place........

I hope the rest of the day doesn't continue like this!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And now he's jsut called me to let me know he didn't get on the plane anyway - he managed to get into departures without actually checking in - he'd forgotten to check in!!!
Oh boy oh boy what a day!! At least I know he survived the flight!

Oh I love that man!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it actually worked out pretty well after all - DH has been in the office, but we were able to get together to get lunch and when he got home this evening we decided to skate along the waterfront while the weather was still nice. It's 22:15 and still around about 18C
WONDERFUL!