Wessie takes a walk in the park!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  That is awesome he excepts a harness. He looks like he is comfortable and trusting you at the other end.

When Maia was a tot, I tried to have her except the harness, but every time I put it on her, she would just flop over like a dead kitty! She loved going out with me on our roof top garden on her own, but she would never be comfortable in any situation with other people or animals close by harness or not .

There is a gentlemen in our neighborhood that walks his kitty out on the sidewalk daily, in a harness, she sits on the side at the outdoor cafe. Adorable!

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

That is awesome he excepts a harness. He looks like he is comfortable and trusting you at the other end.

When Maia was a tot, I tried to have her except the harness, but every time I put it on her, she would just flop over like a dead kitty! She loved going out with me on our roof top garden on her own, but she would never be comfortable in any situation with other people or animals close by harness or not .

There is a gentlemen in our neighborhood that walks his kitty out on the sidewalk daily, in a harness, she sits on the side at the outdoor cafe. Adorable!
Ahhh... the flop. 
  Wessie used to do that with some other harnesses that I created a few years ago.  

I would love to take Wessie on daily walks!  (I already do in a sense, but they are around the yard).  Hiking with a cat is something that I'd like to attempt one day.  I think it would probably work well if you start when the cat is still a kitten.