Alpha Cat
Purraise
Are they all shreds or are any pate??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Erin80

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ahhhhh another one not available in Canada! So not fair!!! Grrrrr. We are going to FL in April....I am going cat food shopping!

duckpond

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was in petco this weekend, and found some new weruva foods, i think all pate, so i didnt get many, just a few to try.

weruva, meows n holler purramid, chicken and shrimp in a hydrating puree. meal or no deal chicken n beef in puree. press your lunch chicken in a hydrating puree.

soulistic duck and tuna, and tuna and salmon.

i have not had time to check their website yet, but they usually have good information.

glassdish

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our 3 cats love the BFF P.L.A.Y. pate although it's not that easy to find, Petco only place I have found it so far. Ingredients seem to exclude the bad stuff. Only caveat I avoid any formula with Beef, one of our cat consistently vomits with with P.L.A.Y formulas that include beef. And when she vomits, always on our new hallway carpet...of course!

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our 3 cats love the BFF P.L.A.Y. pate although it's not that easy to find, Petco only place I have found it so far. Ingredients seem to exclude the bad stuff. Only caveat I avoid any formula with Beef, one of our cat consistently vomits with with P.L.A.Y formulas that include beef. And when she vomits, always on our new hallway carpet...of course!
I bought some of the new BFF Play canned pates last week at Petco, too, and our cats loved the chicken/lamb. I haven't tried the others out on them yet.

I didn't buy beef, glassdish, because that's a common one for sensitivities and our cats already have glitchy enough stomachs -- I guess your cat is yet more proof about beef being difficult!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
One of my guys is a big beef eater! It's so weird because in the wild you'd think a cow would be the last thing a cat would eat, right? What's even weirder is that he hates chicken and turkey, and really isn't very fond of rabbit either, or fish for that matter. Feeding him is, frankly, difficult at best :lol:. Well, I take that back, feeding him isn't difficult, getting him to eat what he's service is the actual problem:lol2:

Guess I'd better take a run over to Petco to check our these new Weruvas and BFFs. I can tell he's hungry, but he only eats what he's served begrudgingly after he notices that I'm not caving in and bring out a different food. But he never finishes his servings anymore :frown:

m3rma1d

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie
Super Cat
Purraise
Geneva really likes the BFF PLAY line. Thanks for reminding me--She's getting bored with her current rotation, and I just realized we're all out of PLAY. We've tried 3 and she loved them all so far. :)
Facebook.com/GenevaKitty

We've also tried a couple of the Weruva patés with funny game show names... She loved Meal or No Deal. But tonite she had Who wants to be a Meowionaire and hated it..