We're pregnant!!

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok, it's confirmed--Molly's pregnant!! The vet said possibly 3 but he did say for sure one. He said the other embryos are higher up so it was harder to tell but he said definitely pregnant!

I cannot believe it!! All of this anguish but it was worth it! I knew I was right and knew hubby had no sniff LOLOL

Anyways, thank you to all who gave opinions and advice in my other thread. I love this forum for all of the good advice from experienced breeders and owners.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, he explained why he was hoping in his mind she wasn't. He booked a trip to Mexico for January 9th-16th as an xmas gift to me. I cannot believe that he did that, but he just told me LOL. It's not a laughing matter because we can't go. We lose 50% of the cost of the tickets, and it's not a cheap trip. What a guy.

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah it sucks bigtime, but this is what happens when he doesn't consult me. I told him not to book anything but he didn't listen to me. He just thought that when Molly went out of heat that there wasn't much chance Monty had figured it out so he waited a couple weeks and I knew something was up with her at that time and he didn't believe me. He just thought she was gaining weight. I told him at that time that fat doesn't feel firm, at least not where I come from LOLOL

Oh and he wanted me to take her to the vet both times because he wanted to have time to cancel the trip not because he wouldn't be able to stand me humming and hawing about it LOL Of course, I'm not involved in the process cuz it was sposed to be a surprise.

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, awww, I just can't wait to see the kittens, I absolutely adore Sphynx cats. Sorry about missing your trip though. x

skewch

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all of the congratulations that have been expressed. I am thrilled beyond belief and I'm sure there will be sleepless nights in my future. A few days before the due date we will be locked up in the cat room....family can fend for themselves! LOL I kept my last girl in the cat room only locked in at night. I'm home in the day so there isn't much opportunity for her to deliver without me knowing. My Bonnie woke me up at 4 am as her water broke on my sheets under the covers. Then I felt contractions. It's all history from there.

I know Molly will let me know when it's time as she is the same as Bonnie was (and still is sometimes when she gets the chance) sleeping under the covers right next to me.

I am going to have to keep myself busy this next while so the time goes by quicker! LOL Kids will be off for 2 weeks so no early mornings for me.