Went to see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Yesterday

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't see either movie till they come out in dvd and I can't watch from the 1st movie till the end. But I did skim the last chapter and stuff of the last book in walmart so while I don't know details I do pretty much know how it ends.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

I won't see either movie till they come out in dvd and I can't watch from the 1st movie till the end. But I did skim the last chapter and stuff of the last book in walmart so while I don't know details I do pretty much know how it ends.
That's major cheating.
But I must admit, I kind of did the same thing with the Twilight series. I read the first 2 books, then I went to Amazon and just read the synopsis of the last 2 books to see what happened, figuring I'd never get around to reading them. (then later I read them anyway)

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know its cheating but I had to find out the end before I saw the movie. I hate surprises with a passion, it amazes to this day I have managed to survive this far into ss...lol

When both parts come out on dvd ill sit and watch from sorcerors stone allllll the way to deathly hallows part 2.....btw how much you wanna bet the release parts one and two in a boxed dvd set and not seperately....it will come out right around christmas time lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3CatsN1Dog

btw how much you wanna bet the release parts one and two in a boxed dvd set and not seperately....it will come out right around christmas time lol
That's ok by me...I plan on buying both of them anyway to add to the 6 I already own!!

darlili

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got home from the matinee (regular version) and thoroughly enjoyed the movie - I can see how some people may have thought it was a bit slower or more journey-ish than some of the others, but I really thought it was beautifully done.