Wellness Core "topper"

maggiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Came across these at petsmart and got about 20 of the chicken formula. It says it is a topper, but figured I could give it as an emergency food pouch incase we somehow run out of Maggie's Nulo chicken and duck.

Thoughts?

Ingredients:
Chicken, Chicken Broth, Water Sufficient for Processing

Guaranteed Analysis:
Crude Protein (min) 12%
Crude Fat (min) 0.5%
Crude Fiber(max) 1%
Moisture (max) 90%
Ash (max) 1.5%

Caloric Content: 29 kcal/pouch

I tried her on Radcat and for some reason she refused to touch it. We ordered it online since the closest store to us didn't have any and wouldnt for awhile. I will probably try it again when they get their supplies in to see if it is the food or if it was a bad batch.

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Doesn't look bad for a topper or treat. It doesn't have Taurine or minerals/vitamins for a complete meal. I wouldn't do it for more than a day or two as an only food in a tight spot.

It reminds me of PureBites which might be a more wallet friendly version.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggiekitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Doesn't look bad for a topper or treat. It doesn't have Taurine or minerals/vitamins for a complete meal. I wouldn't do it for more than a day or two as an only food in a tight spot.

It reminds me of PureBites which might be a more wallet friendly version.
We live close to the store where we purchase her canned food from so "if" we ran out it would probably be used for half a day (if that) while my man was at work since I have PTSD from a severe car accident I don't drive just yet so I rely on him.
We buy bulk of her canned and have about 100 cans.