Wellness BOGO Sale at Petsmart

katiebug28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi all,

I got my first cat just over a month ago and have been reading everything in this forum since then. Like many people on here I've been looking for the best quality yet affordable food so I wanted to let everyone know that Petsmart is having buy 1 get 1 free on Wellness 3oz cans which makes them $0.75 each. Significantly cheaper than ordering anywhere else I've seen (including 5.5oz cases from Chewy) unless you're getting the 12oz ones!!

I'd love to know if there's anywhere that people keep track of sales like this which definitely could help me and probably others out. And nice to meet you all

pusheen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Darn, it's not available to ship. :( Great deal, though, thanks!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Hi all,

I got my first cat just over a month ago and have been reading everything in this forum since then. Like many people on here I've been looking for the best quality yet affordable food so I wanted to let everyone know that Petsmart is having buy 1 get 1 free on Wellness 3oz cans which makes them $0.75 each. Significantly cheaper than ordering anywhere else I've seen (including 5.5oz cases from Chewy) unless you're getting the 12oz ones!!

I'd love to know if there's anywhere that people keep track of sales like this which definitely could help me and probably others out. And nice to meet you all
Hi and welcome! 

My cats eat wet food almost exclusively so yes- I am always on the lookout for a deal. Is this an in store only sale? I didn't see anything about it on the website. 

Of course, I just ordered a case of 3 oz Wellness minced turkey with my subscribe and save from Amazon. Isn't that how things work out? 

I will drop by Petsmart later. I have to pass by them anyway. Thanks for the heads up! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiebug28

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It's on the website though it does say temporarily unavailable to ship. I apparently live in one of the scheduled delivery eligible zones so I'm going to try that. The deal's good through the end of the month though so hopefully they restock!!