Welcome home, Eve!

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It's actually been about 2 weeks since I brought Eve home after recovering at the humane society, but better late than never!

She's a very sweet, curious, and VOCAL cat! I thought Felix was vocal! Even on the first day home she came up to my lap and settled right down. She'll spend most of the night sleeping on my chest or hogging the bed. She's been friendly with every person she's seen so far.

As for Felix and her...Felix tolerated her much better than I expected. After a few days of following the Jackson Galaxy video, I decided to introduce them face to face because Eve really wanted out of the room and Felix really wanted in! And there had been no growling/hissing. Well...for the first few days, Eve seemed wary but curious. She growled or hissed if Felix got too close, but never ran or hid. In fact, she'd sometimes go up behind Felix and sniff, which Felix took as an invitation for a round of 'chase'! Felix was very good with her though, he respected her space for the most part and never growled or hissed. They've been warming up to each other now! Last night they played a few rounds of chase together before I brought Eve into my room.

I'd say she's settling in very nicely. :D Here's to many years together!

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
A bit welcome to Eve!  
  She's beautiful and it's wonderful she settled in so nicely.  Eve sounds like a great cat.  I'm sure she is overjoyed at having her own family and home.  And how nice of Felix to welcome her so graciously!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pompy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
A bit welcome to Eve!  :wavey:   She's beautiful and it's wonderful she settled in so nicely.  Eve sounds like a great cat.  I'm sure she is overjoyed at having her own family and home.  And how nice of Felix to welcome her so graciously!  :clap:
Thank you! Felix is getting lots of love from me for being such a gentleman about it.

awww she is cute, sounds like she has you wrapped around her little paw 
Oh, definitely! :lol3: