weirdest food item your cat has ever ate

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rocket will try to eat any human food she can get her claws on. The fun one was when she was about 6 months old (4 pounds so tiny) and she took an entire fried chicken drumstick off an unsupervised plate. She looked so proud of herself dragging the drumstick to her safe place to eat..... atleast until I stopped laughing and had to get it back. Luckily she dropped it when I shook her treat jar because that cat is overly protective of anything hers. The joys of feral holdover behaviors.

Last edited:

beautygladi

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Lily absolutely adores ranch... i cant eat a salad sitting down she loves it so much, Severus loves plain popcorn and kilala will eat anything she sees me eating... it drives me nuts but her favorite seems to be cucumber peels as she will dig them out of the garbage to eat them.. i literally have to lock up my garbage can if i eat cucumbers as NONE of my cats are supposed to be eating ppl food...

clmgordon

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, Nova steals a leaf of raw kale everytime I cook kale.

And Niko,the little rascal, got up on top of the fridge last week and opened the cabinet and ate the tops off of every single piece of bread in the entire loaf. I still send hubby a sandwich with it as a reminder not to leave the bread where fatty catty can get it lol.