Weird Shaped Nose.

Snake5500

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got a queen she is 1 1/2 years old, just a month ago i noticed her nose has a wierd shape to it its seems to go to the left of her face. I never noticed this befor on her and was wondering if i just havent noticed or shes hurt her self. Is it something that could be a birth defect or should i get her checked at vets for it.

It dosnt seem to bother her and she is fit and helthy. Just i never seen this on a cat befor and need alittle advice.

Thanks in advance

carebare

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That is abnormal esp for a younger cat. Could be a congenital defect (deformity) and she should not be used for breeding. Is it growing in size or shape? I don't know if it could be a tumor or abscess. I would not be suprised if it continues to grow, and could impede her sinuses/breathing.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Snake5500

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I couldnt say its grew as only noticed it a month ago, my friend says he told me about it when she was a kitten but cant remember him saying anything. Nor can i remember ever noticeing her nose befor.

Shes had one litter in april, but has now been done as we didnt want her for breeding. Ill call vet now and get a appointment for monday just so i can get her checked make sure its not bad.

Thanks for advice guys.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Snake5500

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Quick updat, she was at vets yesterday. The advice was to keep a eye on it if it gets bigger take her straight back, or i can het test by taken a sample. Iv opted for the test as id like to know for sure what it is.

Once again thanks for the advice im a little happyer knowing its not serious.