Weird kitten poop

Bonbonche

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi!
I have a 7 week old kitten. She is still with the momma and nurses. She is a bit timid with cat food tho. (We are using royal canin mother and baby) soo this morning she ate cat food drank water and i put her in the litter box. She pushed but poop didnt come out , instead whiteish stuff with poop consistency showed itself but didnt fully come out. A few hours later i rubbed the butt with olive oil and tried the litter box again and what you will see in the picture came out. Vet said anal gland and it was normal but im still concerned

Attachments

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It’s difficult to say because there is normal poop there too. Is that a tiny bit of blood also? I would give it another day and see what further poops look like.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Bonbonche

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It’s difficult to say because there is normal poop there too. Is that a tiny bit of blood also? I would give it another day and see what further poops look like.
Thank you for your reply! I dont think there is blood. I will monitor further poops but she has a sibling so i wont know for sure whose poop that i see :(

SpecterOhPossum

spec's pet human
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you for your reply! I dont think there is blood. I will monitor further poops but she has a sibling so i wont know for sure whose poop that i see :(
If you have a spare phone or any device you can get mobizen or something similar and set up a live cam/livestream on the litterbox to see who's gone in! I'd make sure to list it private so people don't click and see cats pooping but that's up to you lol!
Then you can tune into the live stream on your computer or tv or whatever and watch it from the other room / play back