Weird behavior

Twinkster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I don't think this is bad behavior but maybe I am wrong. I am hoping someone can give me some insight.
One of our kittens , she is 1 year and 2 months, when she naps or sleeps with my husband she lays on his lap , when she sleeps or naps with Me she ALWAYS has to sleep and snuggle in my neck. Why so different? I love snuggling with her but she is bigger now and I appreciate how much she loves me but why does she have to always be right on my face.
She has done this since day 2 when we brought her home. She is a crazy affectionate cat and loves her people close, even after a year I am still trying to figure her out

Neko-chan's mama

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It might be because your neck is warm. Men tend to radiate more heat than women, so she stays warm enough in his lap.

Hellenww

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your the Mama and she wants to be by your heart. I've had a few that were the same way. It did lessen as they got older but each of them occasionally would still climb under my chin into their senior years.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
My angel kitty Poppycat was somewhat similar in that he preferred the footrest of my partner's recliner, but my lap while in my chair. It's a catly thing :heartshape::catrub:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Twinkster

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your the Mama and she wants to be by your heart. I've had a few that were the same way. It did lessen as they got older but each of them occasionally would still climb under my chin into their senior years.
Awww thats so sweet ❤