Wedding wishes for StarryEyedTiger

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations and best wishes to the both of you.

I bought you a box of chocolates but I..we...ate them. Sorry.

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oooooooh how exciting!!! Weddings are so wonderful.

Best of luck and make sure you post heaps of pics!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The day is finally here
CONGRATS
I hope it was everything you dreamed it would be and I hope all is well and best wishes to you

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankyou soo much everyone for all of the wonderful wedding wishes!!!
Colin and I really appreciate your kind words!

The wedding was beautiful yesterday!
We had a wonderful time and the ceremony was just lovely!! It did rain, actually stormed would be the better word lol....but i've always heard that's good luck, so it was no big deal
We weren't able to take any of our outside pictures we had scheduled, but we took a lot inside so hopefully when we get back from our honeymoon, i'll have some nice pictures to share with everyone!

When we get back we're planning to go to the botanical gardens and get some more pictures in our wedding attire since we didn't get any outdoors ones- so we'll have newlywed pictures to share later on as well!

We leave at 4am tomorrow morning to start driving to New Orleans to go on our cruise! I can't wait!!!!! It's going to be on the Carnival Fantasy.
My sister Kimmy and her family are going to watch the furbabies while we're out of town- so i have no doubt i'll come home to several rotten furkids lol.

Thankyou again everyone for all of the wonderful words and wishes! We had such a beautiful wedding! I can't wait to share pictures with everyone when we get back in town from our honeymoon!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww! I'm so glad to hear everything went well! We had torrential rain the day (actually month!) of our wedding too. I have pictures of my bridesmaids and I leaving the hair salon with plastic bags over our heads.
It is a sign of good luck in some places so I took it as that!