We miss you, Maddie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow...I am simply humbled by all of you and the love, prayers and thoughts you have given to me, Riley and Maddie. What a blessing. I thank you all so very much.
We took our little man to be cremated last night. We picked out a lovely green urn. It was so hard to say our final goodbyes...my poor hubby was too distraught and had to go outside as the tears would not stop.
We pick him up next week and will bring him home. I am going to put him in a special spot in a window that overlooks the garden (where he used to watch the birds) and that gets loads of sunshine. Somwhere I can look on him often.
I am taking Riley (love name, Bean) to the vet tonight for his jabs and a check over tomake sure all is well. He is still listless and sad by his brothers loss, although nature won over and he has started to eat again. I am sending prayers up that God will put the right cat into our lives when we are ready.
Thank you all again so much. I will check in again this evening to answer PMs and to update you all.
*hugs*

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all again so much. How blessed I am to have all of you taking the time to send your support my way. Thank you a million times over.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Sarah, I have just seen this sad news - I'm so terribly sorry to hear that your lost your dear Maddie. Rest in peace sweet boy, I know that your family miss you so much. Poor Riley must feel so lost without his brother. I am thinking of you all